Two members of the Academic-Zone team will be attending the Symposium on Learning Outcomes Assessment: Practically Speaking on April 22 & 23, at the Delta Chelsea Hotel in Toronto, Ontario. The symposium gathers post-secondary instructors and educational developers from across Canada to share their experiences and expertise on the assessment of learning outcomes.
The symposium is sponsored by:
- Council of Ontario Universities
- Ontario College Quality Assurance Service
- Ontario Council on Articulation and Transfer
- Ontario Universities Council on Quality Assurance
- Canadian Publishers’ Council
The event will include numerous interactive and in-depth concurrent workshops and visual poster sessions focused on examining the learning outcomes assessment process.